COMBINATION SKIN CARE: The Complete Guide (2021)
Combination skin usually causes a great discomfort with an unstable balance which requires a special attention and specific care.
What are the factors that tend to aggravate the combination skin to oily skin? How to treat the recurrent problems of combination skin?
- How to recognize combination skin?
- What are the causes of combination skin?
- Combination skin is not for all life!
- Good signs, and actions to avoid for combination skin
- How to apply makeup to combination skin?
- How to fight pimples and get rid of blackheads?
- Winter and summer! should care for combination skin be adapted for each?
- Expert advice
How to recognize combination skin?When you have combination skin, it often tends to grease easily, blackheads and acne appear in some areas, this type of skin has mostly an unstable balance which makes it difficult to manage; It is an unbalanced skin, whose problems are not permanent.
What are the causes of combination skin?There are many factors that cause the combination skin: genetic, hormonal or external factors. Most women between 20 and 30 years old suffer from combination skin.
Combination skin is not for all life!Our skin type changes over time and during the seasons, hence it’s difficult to adapt daily products.
Good signs, and actions to avoidIf you really feel like you have an area which is more oily than the other, you must actually focus on this area, but in general, it is better to look after the whole face.
How to apply makeup to combination skin?Choose a natural light makeup, that you can use foundation only if you do not apply it for the whole day.
How to fight pimples and get rid of blackheads?
FOOD, LIFESTYLE, STRESS, POLLUTION: THEIR ROLE ON COMBINATION SKINThere is no beautiful and healthy skin without a healthy lifestyle, the skin is an open book;
I ADOPT:For a combination skin:
- A suitable foaming gel (look for products that are accompaniment to acne treatments).
- Make-up remover for eyes and lips (micellar lotion or milk make-up remover).
- A light cream with fruit acids or active ingredients for skin with imperfections. This treatment is applied every evening or every other evening when the skin is too irritating.
- A mattifying fluid cream for the morning.
- Oils that are frequently used and often misused.
- Abrasive actions at home: cleaning brushes, horsehair gloves, scrub.
Winter and summer! should care for combination skin be adapted for each?The skin becomes normal in winter while it becomes greasy in summer. In winter, we reduce the frequency of anti-imperfection care;
- When should I make an appointment with a dermatologist?
- Is institute care recommended when you have combination skin?
- Mar 14, 2021
- Category: Health & Beauty
- Comments: 0