Cerave Facial Moisturising Lotion 52 ML X2
- Moisturising Cream
- Face And Neck Area
- Hyaluronic Acid Content
- Normal To Dry Skin
- Not Comedogenic
Who Is Facial Lotion Suitable For?
Cerave Moisturizing Lotion is specially produced for normal to dry skin. Children and adults with sensitivity problems can use it on the face and neck area.
Cerave Lotion Features
Moisturizing face lotion is produced in accordance with the details determined by dermatologists. It has a wide range of effects after proper use.
• It contains natural lipids, namely CERAMID types, which cause dryness, itching and irritation in their absence. It contains 3 basic ceramides “Ceramide 1, 3 and 6-II”.
• Contains Vitamin B3 or NIACINAMIDE. It reduces the tone differences of the skin.
• Hyaluronic acid content, together with “Controlled Release Technology”, locks moisture into the skin.
• Fragrance does not contain substances such as paraben.
• While providing natural moisture balance, it will not show comedogenic properties.
How to Use Face Lotion?
Cerave Moisturizing Lotion should be applied regularly to the skin without make-up residue.