Bioxcin Classic Shampoo for Oily Hair 300ml
- NEEDS: Hair Health
- PRODUCT TYPE: For Oily Hair
Bioxcin Classic Shampoo is a herbal shampoo with a strengthened formula for those who have hair loss problems or want to protect their hair.
Biocomplex B11 herbal extract prevents hair loss and gives health to the hair.
Actives against hair loss are reinforced with Liposome Technology. It acts faster against hair loss with its strengthened formula and liposome technology.
- Dermatologically tested.
- It does not contain allergens originating from perfume, it is hypoallergenic.
- It is suitable for use on sensitive scalp.
- Its pH is compatible with hair and skin pH.
- Paraben free.
- It is suitable for use after hair transplantation.
Use of Bioxcin Classic Shampoo for Oily Hair 300ml
- It is applied to wet hair by gently massaging, left on your hair for 1-2 minutes and then rinsed thoroughly.
- It is suitable for daily use.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
Content of Bioxcin Classic Shampoo for Oily Hair 300ml
The plants that make up the patented Biocomplex B11 herbal extract are: German Chamomile, Nettle, Yarrow, Horsetail and Carob.
These plants are very rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
• Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B5, B9): Helps strengthen hair strands.
• Minerals (Copper, Zinc, Iron, Calcium): Nourishes the hair.
• Flavonoids (Kemferol, Apigenin, Myricetin): Protects hair strands from damage.
• Unsaturated Fatty Acids (Omega-6, Omega-9): It is effective against hair loss.
Clinical Studies Bioxcin Classic Shampoo for Oily Hair 300ml
According to the study carried out on Biocomplex B11 in 2011 in Pavia University Pharmacological and Toxicological Sciences, Department of Pharmacobiochemistry Laboratory in Italy;
At the end of the 6-month study, regular use of shampoo and serum reduced hair loss due to hair loss. These reductions were also noted by the volunteers participating in the clinical study as a result of the subjective test. The result obtained from the use of herbal shampoo and Herbal Serum products together was more successful than the result obtained with the use of only one product.
The results obtained in this study showed that the tested products had a nourishing effect on the hair follicles. This effect helps to “reduce hair loss” and “prevent hair loss”.
As a result of clinical tests conducted at the University of Pavia, Italy, hair loss in the participants decreased by 86% on average at the end of the 6th month.