Stop Ever Cool Baby Fever Reducing Plaster X5
StopEver Cool Baby Cooling Hydrogel Plaster to Help Reduce Fever helps regional cooling in children with fever.
High fever is a very common condition when our children are growing up. It must be taken seriously and must be intervened through medical means when detected. However, in many cases, our children become unwell while fighting infections that cause fever. In addition to methods such as wet diapers and warm showers, there is another method by which mothers can make their children comfortable thanks to regional cooling: Cool Baby - Cooling Hydrogel Plaster to Help Reduce Fever. With the cooling effect provided by the hydrogel content, which is easily applied, does not slip and does not drip water, this product has been safely comforting both children and parents for years.
The hydrogel contains natural methyl lactate as a coolant and can be used with medications. It is effective as a regional cooler. It is recommended for cooling and controlling fever in feverish cases; The cooling effect lasts up to 8 hours.
How To Use Stop Ever Cool Baby Fever Reducing Plaster?
- Remove the protective film on the cooling patch and stick the adhesive surface to the skin.
- To ensure a sufficiently permanent adhesion, make sure that the skin surface is dry and clean before sticking. Do not stick on hair or hairy skin surface.
- If you will not use the hydrogel plaster tape inside for a long time after opening the package, be sure to store the tape in its specially designed airtight zippered bag.
- Store the package in a cool, dry place. For a more effective cooling effect, you can store it in the refrigerator, but do not store it in the freezer.
- Keep out of reach of children, should be administered to children under adult supervision.
- Avoid contact with eyes or applying to injured and sensitive surfaces.
- If irritation occurs on the adhered skin surface, discontinue use immediately.
- For external use.
- This product is not medical, does not contain drugs, and is disposable.
- Composition: Contains methyl lactate, aqua, glycerin, sorbitol, solvent, polyvinylpyrrolidone, preservative and colorant.
- Package content: 2 hydrogel patches measuring 12 cm x 5 cm.