Demapeel Thick Bath Glove
• Wash your Dermapeel Pouch with hot water without using soap.
• Without using soap, shower gel, etc., wait for 3 minutes for your skin to soften under hot water, turn off the water and wait for 1 minute for your skin to be ready for the scrub.
• Apply your Dermapeel Scrub to your skin with more or less gentle movements on your softened skin. Avoid using too much pressure. During this application, you will see that the dead skin is rolled and shed.
• After you have completed your scrub, you can continue to wash normally.
• It is ideal to use a scrub every 15 days to remove dead skin.
• Choose the product that best suits your skin type.
• Avoid using too much pressure and harsh movements while scrubbing.
• Never use it on damaged and irritated skin.
About Dermapeel Pouch
• Scrubbing with Dermapeel Scrub exfoliates your skin and helps the skin to regenerate by breathing by removing the dead skin and oil, dust and dirt accumulated in the pores of the skin. Scrubbing is when you exfoliate your skin. The use of Dermapeel scrub, which is produced from completely natural products, is the most natural way of peeling.
• It is important that you do not use any cosmetic products while using the Dermapeel pouch.
• Dermapeel pouch is sufficient to remove the dead skin.
• It is effective in eliminating ingrown skin problems.
• Regular use of Dermapeel Scrub helps to remove color pigmentation on the skin, minimize staining and regain the natural color of your skin.
• Regular use of Dermapeel Scrub in cellulite areas minimizes cellulite formation by making a massage effect.