Green Clay - Golden Clay 250g
The beauty raw material that nature offers to people is the best skin friend with clay natural minerals.
Ancient beliefs suggest that green clay has a naturally negative electrical charge that will attach to positively charged toxins topically, in the bloodstream, or in the intestine.
Perceived topical benefits include:
- drawing out impurities from the pores
- exfoliating dead skin cells
- toning and firming the skin
- stimulating circulation
- helping heal blemishes
- soothing cuts and scrapes, minor burns, insect bites, and sore muscles
Perceived internal benefits include:
- delivering minerals to the body
- removing toxins
Preparation: Golden clay is poured into a bowl. It is mixed with mineral water or normal water to get a mud-like consistency. A teaspoon of apricot kernel oil or olive oil is added.
Usage: It is applied on cleansed skin, except around the eyes. 10 minutes is expected. After it dries, it is washed with warm water. You can apply it twice a week.