Isana Cold Wax Tape 20 pieces
Isana Cold Wax Tape with Aloe Vera Extract and Grape Seed Oil, it is designed for easy-to-apply and long-lasting epilation for armpits, legs, arms and bikini areas.
Benefits of Isana Cold Wax Tape 20 pieces
- It contains aloe vera extract and grape seed oil.
- It is recommended to carefully read the instructions for use and warnings before use.
- Dermatologically approved for skin compatibility.
How to Use Isana Cold Wax Tape 20 pieces
Preparation: Before epilation, make sure that the areas to be treated are clean, dry and oil-free.
- Powder if necessary.
- In order to obtain a good result, the hairs should not be longer than 4 cm. It will be easy to apply, shorten if necessary.
Heating: Warm the cold wax strips by rubbing them between your hands.
Separation: Then separate the tape from both sides.
Sticking: Press a strip you have separated towards the direction of your hair growth.
• Do not hold the tape for more than a few seconds.
Pulling: Quickly pull the tape in the opposite direction of the hair follicles and parallel to the skin as much as possible.
- Clean the remaining wax residues with moisturizing wipes.
- A tape can be used more than once.
- For this, bring the two bands together again and warm them by rubbing them between your hands.
- The use of wax strips is not suitable for the face, chest or anal areas.
- Do not apply on infected, injured, irritated or allergic skin.
- Do not apply to sensitive skin surfaces such as warts, moles, acne, varicose veins or sunburns.
- Not suitable for the elderly. Keep away from children.
- Test on a small area of skin before first use.
- If no reaction occurs on the skin within 24 hours, the product can be used easily.
- Never remove wax residues with water or acetone.
- You can remove wax residues with special wipes, an oily cream or body oil.
- Do not use perfumes and alcohol-containing deodorants or lotions after epilation