Orzax Ocean Mummy Omega 3 Multivitamin 30 Capsules
Orzax Ocean Mummy Omega 3 Multivitamin is a food supplement containing omega 3, vitamins and minerals. Omega 3 in the content of Ocean Mummy; It is obtained from the body oils of small breed fish living in clean and cold waters away from heavy metals.
Oils obtained from fish are purified by using purely mechanical methods, molecular distillation and high deodorization techniques.
Chemical solvents are not used during production, only mechanical methods are preferred
Benefits of Orzax Ocean Mummy Omega 3 Multivitamin 30 Capsules
- This food supplement contains the omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- Maternal intake of DHA contributes to normal brain and eye development of the fetus and breastfed infants. Supplemental folic acid intake increases the mother's folate level. Low folate level is a risk factor for neural tube defects in fetal development.
- Vitamin C contained in the product; Increases iron absorption.
- Vitamin C, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and iron contained in the product; contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion.
- Vitamin D contained in the product; contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and bones.
- Iron contained in the product; It contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin and to normal oxygen transport throughout the body.
- Zinc contained in the product; Contributes to normal DNA synthesis and maintenance of normal bones, hair, nails and skin.
- Vitamin B12 and vitamin C contained in the product; Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Contents of Orzax Ocean Mummy Omega 3 Multivitamin 30 Capsules
|Total Omega 3
|B 3 Vitamins
|B 5 vitamins
|B2Vitamin _ _
|B 6 Vitamins
|B 1 Vitamins
|D 3 Vitamins
How to Use Orzax Ocean Mummy Omega 3 Multivitamin 30 Capsules
- It is recommended to consume 1- capsule per day.
- The consumer during pregnancy is informed that the beneficial effect will be achieved by taking 400 mcg folic acid daily as a supplement at least 1 month before and 3 months after pregnancy.
- It is informed that the beneficial effect in pregnant or lactating women will be achieved when 200 mg of DHA is taken in addition to the recommended daily intake of omega 3 fatty acids for adults (for example, 250 mg of DHA and EPA).