Sunozon Sun Milk SPF 30
- • Provides high protection for sensitive and previously tanned skin.
- • IR-A Cell protection: IR-A rays trigger the oxidative stress of the skin.
- • If used regularly, the innovative active ingredient called Dragosine® can reduce this stress mechanism and accordingly the aging process, thus strengthening the UVA/UVB protection of sun milk.
- • It is water resistant.
- • It intensively moisturizes the skin (contains a 24-hour hydro complex) and helps prevent aging caused by the sun.
- • Dermatologically tested.
• 3-5 teaspoons (15-25 ml) of sunscreen product is required for the child's body, and 8 teaspoons (40 ml) of sunscreen product is required for the adult body.
• Apply liberally before sun exposure. A small amount of product reduces the protection performance. Reapply every now and then for continued protection; especially after swimming, drying or perspiring.
• Avoid strong midday sun. Children and babies should be kept away from direct sunlight, protective clothing and high protection factor (25 and above) sunscreen should be used as much as possible.
• Sunscreens with a high factor cannot completely protect from UV-rays. Do not stay in the sun for too long, even if you use a protective product. Sunburns cause serious damage to the skin, take precautions.
• Every sunburn permanently damages the skin. Excessive sun exposure can lead to serious health problems.
- • Ensure complete absorption of the product. Do not allow it to come into contact with clothes, it may leave permanent stains. Do not contact with eyes.
- • Reducing the amount that needs to be applied will significantly reduce the level of protection.
- • To ensure the continuity of sun protection, repeat the application process especially after sweating, swimming or drying with a towel.
- • Children and infants should be kept out of direct sunlight. Take care not to expose babies and children to the sun at noon (between 11:00 and 16:00) when the sun is intense.
- • Protect babies and small children from the sun with appropriate clothing and protective accessories such as hats and glasses.
- • Use a sunscreen product before being exposed to the sun.
- • Do not stay in the sun for too long, even if you use a protective product.
- • Every sunburn permanently damages the skin. Overexposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
- • Do not apply the product around the eyes.
- • Avoid contact of the product with eyes, in case of contact, wash with plenty of water.
- • Consult a doctor in case of an undesirable effect that may occur with the use of the product.
- • Keep the product out of the reach of small children. If swallowed, seek medical advice.
- • Do not expose the product to direct sunlight, protect from extreme heat.
- • Indicating that the feature of the product has changed; Do not use the product in case of a change in properties such as color, odor and homogeneity.
- • Allow the product to be fully absorbed. Do not touch clothes, it may leave permanent stains. Do not breathe.
- • The effectiveness of sunscreen products depends on the amount of use and the correct use of the product, and use your product in the amounts and in the manner specified on the label.
- • Close the mouth of the product tightly after use.
Sunozon Sun Milk SPF 30