Sunozon Sun Oil Spray SPF 06 For Normal Skin 150 ml
- • Low protection for normal and previously tanned skin.
- • It is water resistant and helps provide instant protection.
- • Provides protection thanks to balanced UVA and UVB filters.
- • Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
• Shake the bottle well before use.
- • Before going out in the sun, apply the sunscreen densely to your skin from a distance of 20-30 cm and distribute it on your hand.
- • Reducing the amount that needs to be applied will significantly reduce the level of protection.
- • To ensure the continuity of sun protection, repeat the application process especially after sweating, swimming or drying with a towel.
- • Children and infants should be kept out of direct sunlight.
- • Take care not to expose babies and children to the sun at noon (between 11:00 and 16:00) when the sun is intense.
- • Protect babies and small children from the sun with appropriate clothing and protective accessories such as hats and glasses.
- • Use a sunscreen product before being exposed to the sun.
- • Do not stay in the sun for too long, even if you use a protective product.
- • Every sunburn permanently damages the skin.
- • Overexposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
- • Do not apply the product around the eyes.
- • Avoid contact of the product with eyes, in case of contact, wash with plenty of water.
- • Consult a doctor in case of an undesirable effect that may occur with the use of the product.
- • Keep the product out of the reach of small children.
- • Consult a doctor if swallowed.
- • Do not expose the product to direct sunlight, protect from extreme heat.
- • Indicating that the feature of the product has changed; Do not use the product in case of a change in properties such as color, odor and homogeneity.
- • Allow the product to be fully absorbed.
- • Do not allow it to come into contact with clothes, it may leave permanent stains.
- • The effectiveness of sunscreen products depends on the amount of use and the correct use of the product, and use your product in the amounts and in the manner specified on the label.
- • It is flammable.