Bioplex Bleach Powder Ash Blond Powder Lightening / Ash Bleaching Powder - High Performance Hair Lightening Oriel 9 Tone 500 gr
Bioplex Bleach Powder Non Stop is a product used for all shades of natural and colored hair. Reduce the damage caused by dyeing to the hair.
Bioplex Bleach Powder Non Stop is a product used for all shades of natural and colored hair. When used in accordance with the instructions, it provides a good application, especially since the package does not perform foaming, flow or agglomeration in the applications. It also provides easy application by preserving soft cream consistency over the processing time. In the formula, milk proteins which are known to help to give a soft touch to the hair and reduce the damage caused by the process of dyeing to the hair contain on oil complex.
It is an exclusive salon product. For professional use only.
Please read the instructions carefully before using.
- Bioplex Bleach Powder Non Stop contains per sulfate.
- May cause an allergic reaction.
- For allergic reaction testing, the product should be tested in a small portion of the inner arm skin before use.
- Do not use if there is any reaction or irritation. Do not contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Wear suitable gloves. Use in well ventilated environment.
- Do not breathe the smell of product during application. Do not use on damaged hair. Do not use on sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp.
- Do not use on eyebrows or eyelashes. Avoid contact with the scalp. In the event of reactions such as flushing, burning or itching, immediately stop using this product and seek medical attention if irritation persists.
- Keep away from children. Keep the product in its original packing tightly closed. Keep away from light, heat and direct sunlight in a dry and cool place.
Hair Removal Powder / Cream Peroxiding (1: 1.5) (1:2) according to the specified ratio depending on the desired coloration, baling, stroking tone and hair type. Put the required amount of hair translucent powder into a non-metallic container and slowly add any Bioplex Developer solution. For dyed hair 9% (30 volume) Developer, use 6% (20 Volume) of natural hair.
The amount of hair is determined by the length and volume of the hair to be decolored, each 1 gram of hair opener powder should be mixed for each 1.5-2 gram of Bioplex Developer Oxydant Cream.
Mix thoroughly with a plastic or glass mixer until it becomes a creamy, homogenous mixture.
When this homogenous mixture is obtained, apply it carefully and evenly to dry, unwashed hair in thin sections, avoiding contact with the scalp with the help of a brush starting from the nape area.
Do not apply Bleach Powder to previously decolored, lightened hair sections. The waiting time in hair varies between 35-50 minutes. Do not apply heat to the hair from the outside during the waiting time and do not dry.
Check the applied hair sections frequently every 5 minutes to ensure the desired color change.
After obtaining the desired color shade on the hair, wash the hair with plenty of warm water. Do not use in perma and defrize hair, wait at least one week according to hair condition.
Mix the cream peroxide with the given ration (1: 1.5) (1:2) as described above. Carefully apply only 6% peroxide to the scalp without touching the scalp. Avoid applying on previously applied hair.
Application in Natural Hair:
Apply Bleach Powder Non Stop to hair lengths and ends by leaving 1-2 cm from scalp. Check the changing process frequently and wait for 2-3 tones to be decolored according to the desired color. When it reaches the desired color tone, apply it carefully to the hair while avoiding contact with the scalp. Use 9% cream peroxide in dyed and thick hair.