Sunozon Sun Oil Spray SPF 15 For Normal Skin 150 ml
أسرِع، لا تفوت الخصم!
Sunozon Sun Oil Spray SPF 15For Normal Skin150 ml
• Medium protection for normal to previously tanned skin.
• It is water resistant and helps for instant protection.
• Supports protection thanks to its balanced UVA and UVB filters.
• Skin compatibility is dermatologically approved.
• Shake the bottle well before use.
• Before going out to the sun, apply the sunscreen to your skin intensely from a distance of 20-30 cm and distribute it on your hand.
• Reducing the amount that needs to be applied will significantly reduce the level of protection.
• To ensure the continuity of sun protection, repeat the application process, especially after sweating, swimming or drying with a towel.
• Children and babies should be kept out of direct sunlight.
• Take care not to expose babies and children to the sun at noon (between 11:00 and 16:00) when the sun is intense.
• Protect babies and young children from the sun with suitable clothing and protective accessories such as hats and glasses.
• Use a sunscreen product before exposure to the sun.
• Do not stay in the sun for too long, even if you use a protective product.
• Every sunburn permanently damages the skin.
• Overexposure to the sun is a serious health hazard.
• Do not apply the product around the eyes.
• Avoid contact of the product with eyes, if it does, rinse with plenty of water.
• In case of encountering an unwanted effect that may occur with the use of the product, consult a doctor.
• Keep the product out of the reach of small children.
• If swallowed, seek medical advice.
• Do not expose the product to direct sunlight, protect from extreme heat.
• Indicates that the feature of the product has changed; Do not use the product if changes in properties such as color, odor, and homogeneity are observed.
• Ensure complete absorption of the product.
• Do not touch the clothes, it may leave a permanent stain.
• The effectiveness of sunscreen products depends on the amount of use and the correct use of the product, and use your product in the amounts and form specified on the label.
• It is flammable.