MaySee Brightening Vitamin C Serum 30 Ml
When you apply vitamin C as a serum, you will see many benefits on your skin. These benefits can be listed as follows;
– If your skin has skin problems such as the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, vitamin C serum helps to minimize this appearance. While aiming to prevent the formation of wrinkles, it also helps the skin to maintain its moisture content.
– Vitamin C serum helps to minimize the appearance of uneven skin appearance and sunspots, while it also aims to balance the color differences on the skin.
Vitamin C serum aims to add a fresh and bright appearance to the skin.
– It helps to reduce the appearance of sunspots, as well as helps protect you from the sun. You can stay safe in summer, especially with vitamin C serums with protection factor.
– If you have stretch marks on your body, you can help minimize this appearance thanks to the vitamin C serum.
– You can help to eliminate the appearance of dark circles and puffiness that may occur due to fatigue and stress by applying vitamin C serum.
How to use: After daily cleansing, apply a few drops of serum to your face twice a day until absorbed. Regular use is recommended for better results. Warnings: Used externally. Do not use on irritated skin. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact, wash with plenty of water. Keep out of reach of children.